There are many books that connect to Science in many way. For example I am reading the book Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with connects to Science. One reason that this book connects to Science is because in the book Harry and his friends have Portions classes. In Portions class they mix substances together in order to form antidotes for poisons. They mix together different substances which is causing the substances to change chemically, which is a part of Chemistry, which is a part of Science. That's exactly what we are doing in Science right now. Even though the book doesn't directly connect to the world of Science, it does connect to Science in one way or another. There aren't many connections in the b
ook, this was just one the connections I could find.
http://myhero.com/ReadingRoom/books/harrypotter2.jpg
( Link for the picture)
ook, this was just one the connections I could find.http://myhero.com/ReadingRoom/books/harrypotter2.jpg
( Link for the picture)
No comments:
Post a Comment